Sales Specialist | Morrinsville
Category: Sales & Account Management
Location: Rest of Waikato
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Great Team Environment
- Kiwi owned & Operated 40+ years
- Morrinsville Location
Our Client is an 'Outdoor Timber Specialist', run by and focused on rural people. We are committed to working as a team, to deliver value to our customers and achieve our company and individuals' success
As one of high energy, physically fit, self motivated Outdoor Timber Specialists you will thrive on assisting customers with their product inquiries; taking them through the options to provide them the best value to meet their needs. As we are all part of team here you will also assist in the yard as required to prepare customer orders and ensure stock levels are maintained and presented with pride.
- A drive to achieve
- Self motivation
- Honesty, integrity and a commitment to deliver what you promise
- A friendly, energetic and positive personality
- Physical fitness appropriate for lifting timber/posts with a commitment to safe work practices.
- Basic computer knowledge and attention to detail.
- A full driver's licence (or the ability to obtain in the near future).
- The satisfaction of building ongoing relationships with customers - not just transacting a sale.
- Training and development to become a specialist in your field.
- A position that can suit different stages in a career.
- Innovative and exclusive products.
- Team discount scheme.
- A competitive salary;
- As well as getting to work with great team mates who are committed to supporting each other and are recognized for their specialist knowledge.