Assistant Store Manager
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $48,000 + Super
- Amazing Discounts
- Internal Growth & Succession Planning
At this retailer you'll find a smorgasbord of iconic sneaker brands from around the globe. Step into this store for shoes lined with attitude and passionate staff who share your love of the best footwear brands. That's what our client is about and of course that quest for the perfect sneaker....
Our client is looking for an experienced Assistant Store Manager for their Mt Druitt location. The successful candidate will have experience leading large teams in a high volume environment. Fashion retail experience is essential as you'll be working with well known international brands.
Store culture is the #1 factor that successful candidates will be required to display. This brand is all about showcasing your personal style in a high energy environment with a team of passionate sales staff.
What you'll need:
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a team in a fast paced fashion environment
- Proven team development skills
- Pride in your ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Visual merchandising skills
- Energetic, outgoing personality
- Crazy bonus potential
- Internal growth and succession planning
- Competitive salary
- Supportive team culture
- Discounts on must have shoes