QLD Area Manager - Brisbane | Gold Coast
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Cluster Managers next step
- Fabulous Women's Fashion Footwear
- Opportunity to add value to this great Company
Our Client is one of Australia's leading Women's fashion footwear brands that recognizes that being an individual is the essence of true style.
This fashion forward collection of shoes embodies the attitude of High street London and the spirit of Soho NY. It represents the perfect harmony of creative, cultural and on-trend infusions.
An exciting opportunity exists to join the team as an Area Manager for their QLD stores. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Cluster, or Flagship Store manager, or existing Area Manager to take the next step and advance their career in the fashion retail industry.
Overall, this role will be responsible for all aspects of the retail operations in QLD. We are looking for a retail leader with an autonomous style and the motivation to be the best.
Your responsibilities include:
• Full accountability for achieving sales budget and profit targets
• Maintain a high standard of all aspects of the customer experience
• Maintain company training and development expectations
• Ensure all Visual Merchandising standards are maintained
• Ensuring company's policies and procedures are adhered to
• Ability to recruit and develop new team members
To be successful you will have:
• At least 1 year experience in a multi site management role, preferably in a fashion retail business
• Excellent command of Visual Merchandising
• Understand how to drive high performance through your people
• Track record in driving sales and thrive working in a collaborative cross functional environment
• Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, across all organisational levels
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Work effectively under pressure, with exceptional time management skills
Preferably Brisbane based
$55,000 + super + Bonus
You will receive a base salary, and reimbursement of travel expenses. A Tuesday to Saturday working roster so you can make the most of the sales opportunity on the floor with your team on busy days of trade.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume in word format only, by clicking the Apply button.
Call Natasha on 07 3214 3904 for more information.