Store Manager | Southport | Linen & Home Accessories
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Gold Coast
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Popular and Successful Nation Wide Brand
- Opportunities for Career Progression
- Fun Company Culture and Staff Discounts!
Store Manager | Linen, Pillows, and soft furnishings
Starting from humble beginnings, this stylish and luxurious brand is now one of Australia's leading linen and home wear stores for their beautifully designed, inspirational, and high quality products for unbeatable value.
From your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room, this well-established brand is an Australian specialist when it comes to designing and delivering beautifully made products to help you style your home with top quality home accessories and linens.
Our client is looking for an experienced and passionate Store Manager for the Southport store, with a sound understanding of a wide range of quality linen and home wear products.
As the Store Manager you will be responsible for successfully managing all store operations as well as leading, developing and training your team to provide exceptional customer service, drive sales and meet expected targets.
• Proven management experience in a similar role
• Experience managing high levels of stock
• Experience hiring, training and developing successful teams
• Passion for providing excellent customer service
• Sound knowledge of linen and home ware products
• Retail merchandising and development to suit customer needs
• Proven excellence in sales targets and KPIs
• Highly organised and well managed
• Ability to lift heavy and bulk items
What's in it for you?
• Generous Salary + Super + discounts
• Work with a variety of products
• Develop a successful team
• Develop and grow your career
• Southport location Gold Coast
APPLY NOW! We are taking applications for this position now so don't delay.
Please send your resume in word format only, alternatively you can find a list of our jobs available on http://www.rwr.net.au/hot-jobs.