Store Manager | CBD/Central Location
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Luxury Homewares
- Career Progression and Development
- Staff Discount Across Multiple Brands
Our client is a household name around the world. Their products make homes beautiful with fresh interpretations of beauty and are pioneers in the textile printing business. They collaborate with renowned Australian artists to create unique and beautiful pieces to satisfy even the pickiest of home owners. They are looking for their next leader in their high volume store located near central station!
As a Manager you will lead and develop your team to achieve success in all KPIs whilst maintaining impeccable customer service.
• Proven management experience
• Strong visual merchandising and stock management skills
• Experience working towards KPI's
• Recruitment and people management
• Experience in rostering
• Polished personal appearance
• Passion for consultative customer service
What's in it for you?
- Generous salary + Super + Bonus
- Easy location near Central Station
- A tailored 6 month training and induction program - yes, this business cares about you and your career!
- Staff discounts across multiple brands
- Reduced health insurance and gym memberships
- Travel benefits
If this sounds like you then don't delay, APPLY NOW! Otherwise call Tamara on 02 8001 1888 for a confidential chat.