Department Manager | Hornsby | Training and Development
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Rewarding role where you will definitely make an impact
- Progression and development within a large national company
- Competitive perks in addition to a generous salary structure
Our client has over 100 stores throughout Australia and are still growing, meaning that there are limitless opportunities to progress your career, not to mention their commitment to ongoing training and development designed to set you up for success!
In this role you will be responsible for
- Driving store performance through leading & coaching a team of employees
- Contribute to the store's profitability through maintaining stock integrity and ensuring efficient merchandising
- Creating a strong customer culture ensuring team are all delivering a high level of customer service
- Manage in-store promotional program
- Attracting, developing & retaining talent
- Lead by example, ensuing Compliance & safety standards are adhered to
As an employee within this business you will enjoy access to discounts across multiple retailers, as well as discounts on lifestyle products such as your private health insurance, health and fitness expenses, travel and accommodation.
Don't wait! Apply NOW, or call Tamara for a confidential chat on 02 8001 1803