Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- International Fashion Designer
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Luxe Product & Supportive Culture
Since 1984, this french designer label has come to define the elusive and near-legendary Parisian look with their effortless, chic yet modern look. Launched in the Marais district of the French capital, the brands winning formula of immaculate tailoring, combined with more than a hint of le rock'n'roll attitude, is expanding shores.
I am looking for a skilled, high end fashion manager to lead this brand and manage their new Bondi Boutique
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years retail fashion management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- High End styling experience
- The proven ability to train and develop a successful sales team
- High attention to detail with an exceptionally organised work ethos
- Extreme pride in your presentation
- The ability to reflect the brands trends and style
- Sound computer and reporting skills
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to join this designer brand on their journey into the Australian market. Discounts and product will delight the successful applicant along with unlimited opportunities to grow within the brand!
Today is the day you take control of your future! You deserve to love your career and the brand you work for! APPLY NOW or call Dean Roberts on (02) 8001 1888 for a confidential discussion on growing your career today!