Category: Marketing / PR / Events / Design
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Great retail marketing management opportunity
- Australian Footwear retailer, fast fashion space
- Inner western location
About The Company
This business is an Australian success story, with 120 stores in all states and NZ, it operates in the fast fashion, high volume, budget category and is very trend aware and promotionally driven. This retailer is preparing for significant expansion and has developed a strong online presence in recent years. The role is located in the inner western suburbs.
About the Role
This role is responsible for the strategic direction of the brand through both the in store and online environments. This is a hands on, practical role, responsible for VM direction, website development, social media, executing the promotional program, events, launches, sponsorships, store openings, local area marketing and managing a small team. This business operates on lean budgets, so you need to be resourceful and creative and be able to achieve a lot of impact with small inputs.
To be considered you will:
- Have 5 years marketing experience in retail, ideally in apparel, footwear or accessories and a tertiary qualification in communication or marketing and ideally have managed a small team.
- Have managed the full marketing mix across all channels and have
- examples of how you have managed budgets, strategy and brand development.
- Experience with retail VM layouts and managing a promotional program in a retailer
- Stakeholder engagement and collaboration needs to be proven strengths
- Strong commercial acumen is a must and having agility, energy and resilience to work in a fast paced, high volume retail environment
- A hands on and resourceful approach to the way you work
This role attracts a competitive salary and is a great opportunity for a solid retail marketer to step up and manage a retail brand.
How To Apply
Please click the link to apply today and register your interest