After Sales Representative | Automotive Industry | Western Suburbs
Category: Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Looking for a Sales Support STAR!
- Great Company to be apart of for a career
- Competitive Salary on offer
Administrative Assistant - Wholesale Sales Support - Motorcycles
A leading motorcycle importer in Australia and operating a National distribution business in a modern office facility located in the western suburbs. They are a family owned business with strong growth and staff experience a unique sense of belonging to a co-operative team.
Description of role:
The role includes:
- Liaising with the factories with motorcycle and scooter orders and coordinating shipping, receiving and database maintenance.
- Managing the data flow of the above function.
- Assisting dealers with motorcycle and scooter availability inquiries and facilitating supply to dealers.
- Providing dealer support in relation to the sales administration function
- Assist the infield Sales Team with sales related information and inquiries
- Ensuring the account payment terms of the above are managed in accordance with company policy.
- Assisting in the general administrative tasks of the department including completing reports for management.
- Assist in events from time to time at your Manager's discretion (this may involve out of normal hours work). If this is required time off in lieu will be granted.
- Assist the sales admin team with our other suite of brands in above from time to time as requested
- Normal hours Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm, 38 hrs p/w.
What you need to be successful
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of general administrative and office tasks related to automotive wholesaling and importing.
- Have a comprehensive ability with Microsoft packages particularly Excel and Word, exposure to an AS400 operating system an advantage.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be of strong character.
- Reliability and attention to detail is a must, together with excellent time management skills required to meet customer expectations
- Ability to work in a group environment
- An understanding or enthusiasm for motorcycles and scooters is an advantage but is not mandatory.