Category: Retail - Buying
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Tight-knit team with great culture
- Amazing working hours and work life balance
- Join like-minded fashion forward and hard working team
About the Company:
Our client is a fashion-forward, fast-fashion retailer that was started by Australian entrepreneurs that wanted to bring international trends to the Australian fashions scene. They are a close tight knit team that are looking for like-minded professionals to be part of their creative team.
About the role:
Ultimately you will maintain the integrity of fitting and quality standards throughout the design & production process. You will be required to create and update garment QC specs following brief from the design team and to provide support to the designer during pre-development process. On a daily basis you will be working with the Production Coordinator to ensure critical timelines are managed efficiently to ensure timely delivery of bulk. Being the main point of contact to the factory at a technical level, you will also manage the sampling and production process ensuring that correct fit & spec measurements are followed. To ensure that fit Samples, pre-production samples and shipment samples are sent within the correct timeline to meet the ex-factory date. Lastly you will schedule and manage weekly fitting sessions and ensure that product sell through targets are met and maintained.
• management of timelines and the critical path
• Garment specification management
• Fit session management
• Sample management
• Quality control of bulk goods
• Sales research and development
You will need to have:
• Worked in a similar role previously
• Experience in production schedule management
• Previously managed product sell through targets
• Experience in quality and fitting to ensure workmanship
• Attention to detail is paramount
• Apparel manufacturing experience
• High time management skills
• MS Excel proficiency
To qualify for this role, you need to have worked in a similar role within the retail industry.
Relevant trade qualifications or appropriate Degree is favorable, although not essential.
If this sounds like you "apply now"!