Category: Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Work closely with respected directors and influential leaders
- Growing business with exciting new concepts to roll out
- Career Progression guaranteed
About the Role
Located in Melbourne's Western Suburbs, the role is committed to providing support and leadership to all areas of the business. You will be reporting directly and working with a Senior Executive but able to understand what needs to be done and take initiative.
This is a great role to get a broad exposure to a growing retail/wholesale business and to work with a key leader driving the strategy. It will be a fast pace role, where you will be required to be a fantastic multitask-er and work well under pressure.
- Experience in similar position as a Personal Assistant or Office Manager or similar.
- Excellent communication, problem and planning skills
- Uses own initiative and organized
- Strong leadership skills
- Motivated and energetic team player who can work independently
- Displays Professionalism at all times
- Can work in a busy, fast paced environment with strong multi-tasking abilities
- Displays a high level of honesty, integrity and quality in all aspects
- Maintain an exceptional level of confidentiality at all times
- Be strategic in approach and deliver creative and functional solutions
- Degree qualification within Business or commerce
- 1-2 years experience at least
About the Package
The client can offer you a generous salary package. Excellent opportunities for growth for the right candidate. Ongoing training in the role and opportunities to continuously progress your career.
If this sounds like you, "apply now" via the below link.