Large Format Store Manager | Sports Store | Pacific Fair
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Gold Coast
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- International Company
- Top Global Brands
- Fun | Fast paced environment
About Our Client:
Established in 1981 with a single store in England, this Sports retailer is a leading Multi-Channel Retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands globally. With over 500 stores across a number of territories throughout Europe and South East Asia.
Known as the 'King of Trainers' and houses the biggest sportswear brands including:
- New Balance
- Fred Perry
- Ivy Park
This Gold Coast store will be the first to open in Australia and we seek Senior Store Managers to join the company who are as passionate sporting brands and retail in general.
About The Role:
As Store Manager, you will lead, drive, develop and inspire your team to achieve overall success. You will be the first point of contact and will be expected to manage your team across all aspects of store operations. We are looking for the successful candidate to come into the business with experience, knowledge and passion to cultivate an overall stronger team and create a memorable in store experience for our customers.
As a Store Manager, you will also be responsible, however not limited to the following duties & responsibilities:
- Lead by example to set management expectations across your Team and manage performance
- Train, mentor and coach Team Members to work towards goals and succession planning
- Build the business in line with our company vision and values
- Problem solving and ability to provide solutions
- Produce and analyse required financial reports - i.e. Payroll reports
- Roster management and payroll approval
- Manage team ( Shop Floor & Back of House) to ensure that tasks are completed in an efficient and effective manner
- Be capable of managing large teams, 30+
- Proactive approach in loss prevention management i.e. stock shrinkage
- Ensure mannequins, displays and windows are updated in accordance with Visual Merchandising guidelines
- Hold regular training meetings within store, making sure the team around you are able to maintain the high standards required
- An experienced and well- rounded retailer with a minimum of 3-5 years' management experience in a flagship retail environment
- Experience in training, coaching and developing team members
- You have a proven track record in driving and exceeding set KPI's
- Prior experience at effectively managing rosters and wage control
- High level of written and verbal communication skills to confidently report and communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities, tasks and overall expectations
The opportunity to build a career with an exciting international company while they launch in Australia doesn't come by often!
Interviewing now so don't delay, apply with a WORD format resume only but hitting the apply button now.