Store Manager | International Leader | North of River
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Multi-Product based Retailer | Key Market leader
- Family Friendly Roster | Competitive Salary & up to $15k Bonus pa
- Perth | North of River
Our client is are know to bring WANDERLUST ADVENTURE & FUN to their customers. Specialized in their field for 15yrs + originating from some of the perfect wonders of our world...they know Outdoors, they LIVE and Breathe it!!
Their key store North of River in Perth needs a Senior Store Manager. As the Store Manager your focus will be to drive a large team of up to 15 spectacular staff on sales, service & passion! Your knowledge of management will see you be across budgets, targets,wages & the eye for Visual Merchandising will see you store be the Go To Place.
This opportunity is seeking those who have;
- Strong Retail Management experience, preferably with Apparel retail
- Ability to drive and deliver management of sales, KPIs and store budgets
- Experience in managing teams, growing and developing staff members
- Hands on experience within a fast paced, high volume stock environment
- Ability to promote and maintain a solid & positive working environment
- Those who thrive on Outdoors, knowing the key sites of Western Australia & the world!!
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Rotating Roster - Share & Get work life balance!!
- Up to $15k+ in Bonus pa
- Amazing Discounts & access to the wonderful world of Exploration
- Be part of a TEAM CULTURE
We are a specialist recruitment agency whom deal with Retail Management from shopfront to executive level roles. As a Candidate you will receive support, direction & advice when it comes to searching for that next role. Please visit these links to learn more about us: