Business Manager | Australia's National Automotive Supplier
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Our client is Australia's leading automotive, equipment supplier that has grown from humble beginnings in Western Australia to become part of Australia's leading automotive companies', joining other nationwide market leader within the group.
With 4 key Values based around Results, Communication, Team Engagement & Integrity they are a business to contend with for the 2017 and seeking New Business Manager's.
As Business/Branch Manager your key responsibilities will be focused around the following area's;
- Drive Business performance through financial KPI; P&L control GP% growth, EBITA, commercial account management plans etc
- Ensure branch is meeting and adhering to all operational and compliance requirements
- Drive & influence a proactive OHS working culture, with regular training.
- Oversee, support and lead a team through company and personnel development goals
- Conduct & maintain staff training plans, ensuring each are required levels
- Maintain a high level of industry and customer service levels
What do we seek in the new leader?
This exciting role is overseeing a multi-million dollar business with multiple key accounts and business sectors, for this role we are seeking
- Experienced Branch/Business Manager with a background in Trade or industrial OEMS/ Supplier's
- Prior Exposure working with financial targets in of P&L, Gp% margin growth, labour etc
- Strong operational skills across OHS, inventory, account wholesale management
- Confident & Proactive management style focused on developing team skills
- Proven success leading a team of personnel to company and personnel goals
- Exp working in fast paced, High level Customer Service environment
We are a specialist recruitment agency whom deal with Retail Management from shopfront to executive level roles. As a Candidate you will receive support, direction & advice when it comes to searching for that next role. Please visit these links to learn more about us: