Regional Manager - Two Roles - Eastern/Western Suburbs Focus
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- 2x Senior Leadership Position
- Manage people, merchandise and financial outcomes in a franchise format
- Inspire and coach your team for success
About the Brand
Here's your chance to become an integral part of a successful international retailer with a strong Australian presence. This retailer prides themselves on offering the best quality offer affordable prices for all Australians.
About the Role
Two new opportunities now exist within this brand, in a Regional Manager capacity. This role is an interactive role and will operate in close collaboration with the support office, stores and franchisees. You will be focused on building strong relationships with the franchisees and store teams. You will develop strategies to drive people and sales to success.
You will need:
- A strong background in a similar senior position within the retail industry
- Experience and exposure in dealing with Franchisees
- Confidently can develop and implement business plans for stores
- Ability to work with Profit & Loss data, financial forecasting, budgets and income management
- Market awareness locally, nationally and internationally
- Experience with managing projects and key stakeholders
- Strong management of brand-fit throughout hiring & training processes
- Strong communication, written and negotiation skills
Generous salary package on offer including salary, super, car allowance, bonuses and profit share as well as on-going training and development.
If you are interested in this role - apply today!