Assistant Store Manager | Eastern Suburbs
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Vibrant and energetic individuals with a sales focus
Career progression and training are key for this global brand
Previous experience in a fast paced environment is key
About the Company
This well-known brand is experiencing huge growth and is taking the global market by storm. They are all about comfort with style and are at the forefront of innovation in their market. Their products are for the whole family and are a staple for your weekend active-wear outfit!
About the role
You will be part of newly set up stores in and around Melbourne and will be the brand ambassador for this fun brand. Previous experience as a 2IC or Assistant Manager is essential for this role and you must have a passion for footwear.
This is the perfect role for an individual who is happy to take charge and assist the store manager with the running of the store. You will be a mentor to the team and take pride in the service you provide.
- Stock management and merchandising within the store
- Manage store budgets
- Coach, train and develop a team to their full potential
- Maintain a high level of customer service from yourself and team
- Previous Management experience in a similar industry
- Used to working in a high stock volume environment
- Able to deliver outstanding, consultative service to customers
- Able to manage a team of 8-10 staff confidently
- Passionate about running and an active lifestyle
Culture & Benefits
- Supportive team culture - you get to work autonomously
- Run your own business - you control how much bonuses you earn!
- Ongoing job training to get you to the next level
- Working with like-minded sports enthusiasts - fit people are happy people!
How to Apply
If you're all about getting the most out of life and love every single part of the retail space, click APPLY now!