Manager in Training | Supermarket | South Melbourne
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the Company
A global leader in the industry with presence and expansion worldwide, our client is a big box giant! With excellent company culture, they are renowned to creating an outstanding customer experience.
About the role
Perfect opportunity to be succession planned to becoming a Store Manager. Retail experience is essential! We are looking for natural leaders who are superstars by example, provide ongoing training development and support to staff members and grow into a Store Manager within 3 to 5 years.
• General supermarket day to day operations
• Training and development of staff within the store
• Provide excellent customer service skills
• Achievement of sales targets and KPI's
• Develop in depth product knowledge and understanding of demographic to effectively select stock for store
• Proven stock management experience
• Effectively delegating key duties to staff members
• Develop and encourage a strong team culture
• Previous Management Retail experience / not necessarily supermarket background.
• Proven record of excellence in retail sales
• Exceptional presentation, great style and communication skills
• Professional and proactive work ethic
• The ability to lead by example
• Sales analysis skills
Hit the Apply button!