Big Box Department Manager | Leading National Retailer | Stuart Park
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: Northern Territory
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Work in a challenging, fun environment where no day is ever the same!
- Play a key role within a flagship store & driving the business forward
- Huge opportunities for development within an ever growing retailer
With over 100 stores across Australia and a major presence online, our client is a big-time National retailer continually growing which means endless possibilities for progression. We currently have a great opportunity to join this exciting business as a department manager at the thriving Stuart Park store
As their Department Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving store performance through leading & coaching a team of employees
- Contribute to the store's profitability through maintaining stock integrity and ensuring efficient merchandising
- Creating a strong customer culture ensuring team are all delivering a high level of customer service
- Manage in-store promotional program
- Attracting, developing & retaining talent
- Lead by example, ensuing Compliance & safety standards are adhered to
To be successful you will need to have considerable experience within high volume, large format businesses or Flagship Management experience within a specialty retail environment. You will be a highly motivated, dynamic individual with a real passion for retail.
We are looking for experienced leaders that can hit the ground running, someone who is extremely customer focused and hands-on in their approach to management. If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW!
Alternatively you can call Rachel on 02 8001 1808 for a confidential chat!