Flagship Store Manager | COS to open in Perth!
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Career Opportunity of a Lifetime
- Fantastic Salary on Offer
- Extensive Interstate/Overseas Training
Since launching COS on Regent St in 2007 this stylish, sophisticated label has made its fashion mark throughout the world, now trading in just under 200 stores across 33 markets . With Mens and Womens collections celebrating classic styling taking on a innovative and architectural edge the COS brand continues to grow and are excited to be entering the Perth market this year.
I am looking for an experienced Flagship Store Manager who has a passion for superior quality, exceptional customer service and team development skills and an appreciation and love of fashion.
To be considered for this ONCE OFF opportunity to create a new team and open a luxury, flagship boutique with a huge, high end following you should possess,
- A minimum of 2-3 years Multisite/Flagship Management Experience
- The ability to train, lead and develop teams to be high performers
- Strong business acumen
- The ability cultivate a positive work environment which focuses on client development.
- Create and foster client relationships that generate sales.
- Demonstrate legendary customer service and customer satisfaction practices to maximize sales.
- Develop a great place to shop by building relationships with customers and communities; providing a specialised shopping experience.
- Inspire and motivate to desired results; achieve and deliver profitable sales results.
- Execute product presentation to the spirit of corporate visual and merchandising direction
- A passion for the high quality fashion and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Selling/management experience in a high volume environment.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal, written and multiple lingual skills a plus.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently ranking as a top performer.
- Communicate merchandise needs and trends, for the store, to Store Manager in order to maximise sales.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume in Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tara Dul on 08 6365 0059