Senior Marketing Leader | Large Format Retailer
Category: Marketing / PR / Events / Design
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the Business
This brand is an absolute market leader in its space and has a dynamic and growing nationwide presence. Based in Melbourne, this business has a strong culture built around the development of its people and its customers. A truly focused retailer that can demonstrate strong results through their people and expects their leaders to manage with their people at the centre of everything they do.
About the Role:
In this role you will be responsible for the overall strategic implementation and execution of the businesses media and communication plan nationally. You will be working with a substantial media budget to foster the continual growth of the brand as well as developing and delivering new strategies to build on the businesses presence in the market.
You will be responsible for coaching and developing your team of passionate marketers and will naturally be a strong people leader. You will also have great ability to influence and build relationships outside of your direct team as you will be working very collaboratively with the Loyalty and Digital teams to ensure a streamlined strategy is consistent across all marketing platforms.
This role is an exceptional platform for a Senior Marketing Manager to develop into a GM Marketing and will be part of an active succession program as well as having exposure to the broader business strategy and the Executive team.
- Full Brand Responsibility across multi-channels
- Implementing and executing the media and communication plan
- Manage the Media Budget
- Build Brand Equity
- Brand Growth
- Lead and develop the Communications team, and work with the broader team
You must have:
- Have over 10-15 years marketing leadership experience
- Tertiary Qualified in communications or marketing
- Managed the full marketing mix across all channels
- Managed a brand budget
- Worked across a complex multi-channel media plan
- Executed end to end brand plan
- Experience in brand architecture development, brand positioning and insight generation is essential
- Stakeholder engagement across the business spectrum and collaboration
- Strong commercial acumen
- Be a strong influencer and natural leader and have exposure to Executive teams and working with CEO's
- A Competitive Salary + Super + Generous Bonus and Business Incentive program
- Tools of trade (phone/laptop)
- Opportunity to be succession planned into a large leadership role
To be successful in this role you will have agility, energy and resilience to work in a fast paced, high volume retail environment.