Regional Manager | Iconic Big Box Business
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Senior Leadership Multi-site Position
- Lead, Coach and Drive your team to achieve outstanding results
- Be part of an innovative, enthusiastic and high performing brand
About the Brand
Here is your chance to become an integral part of a leading and iconic Australian brand known for their great culture. This business is a huge success story and always growing their talent to enable further business growth and development.
About the Role
You will lead a team of Store Managers and be responsible for the results and profitability of a portfolio of stores in the Victorian region. You will focus on coaching and lifting the level of Store Managers skills and performance. You will be a natural communicator and able to operate strategically to ensure company direction, standards and initiatives are met within your business. Ideally you will have recent experience in an FMCG environment or hold a large operational leadership role in a volume multi-site brand.
You will need:
- A natural focus on the customer in all situations
- Strong prior leadership experience in a large volume retail environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive top line sales through store leadership and teams
- Ability to clearly communicate business strategy and initiatives
- Exceptional commercial acumen and market awareness
- Ability to coach and inspire an advanced management team
- Engaging stake holder management ability
- Be a keen innovator who like to work with new ideas to grow results
A generous salary package is on offer including base plus super, car and incentive program. This business is always looking to develop potential and ensure people can grow their careers.
Please apply today to register your interest.